The Holiday Inn Des Moines Airport’s restaurant will be undergoing renovations during our Mid-Winter Conference.
Throughout the years the Holiday Inn has done an exceptional job in providing a quality experience for our conference attendees. I anticipate this year will be no different. They have worked with your American Legion and American Legion Auxiliary staff on how to best accommodate our group during the conference and the renovation.
The Holiday Inn will be providing a series of buffets available to our members:
- Thursday Dinner, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm, $10.00 Buffet:
- Caesar Salad, Cavatelli, Chicken Penne Pasta, Breadsticks, Coffee, Iced Tea & Water
- Friday Breakfast, 7:00 am – 8:30 am, Free Buffet for Hotel Guests
- Friday Lunch, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm, $10.00, Lunch Buffet:
- Maid Rites, Coleslaw, Chips, Cookies, Coffee, Iced Tea & Water
- Friday Dinner, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm, $10.00 Buffet:
- Tosses Salad, Ham, Roast Beef, Cheesy Potatoes Au Gratin, Green Beans, Coffee Iced Tea & Water
- Saturday Breakfast, 7:00 am – 8:30 am, Free Buffet for Hotel Guests
- Saturday Lunch, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm, $10.00 Buffet:
- Broccoli Cheese Soup, Turkey Croissant Sandwich, Fresh Fruit Cups, Brownies, Coffee, Iced Tea & Water
- Saturday Dinner, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, $10.00 Buffet:
- Hot Dog & Burger Display with Fresh Buns, Pub Chips with Ranch, Veggie Cups, Baked Beans, Coffee, Iced Tea & Water
- Sunday Breakfast, 6:30 am – 8:00 am, Free Buffet for Hotel Guests
In addition to the buffets, other items will be available, both during and outside of meal hours. Coffee and drinks will be available in the bar area and vending machines. Snacks, candy, cold sandwiches and salads will be available for purchase near the front desk.
An extra shuttle will be available on Friday and Saturday for those who choose to go to nearby restaurants.